There are currently no openings at this time.
Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteers are the backbone of Travis Audubon. Each one helps make our mission of promoting the enjoyment, understanding, and conservation of native birds and their habitats possible. If you’d like to volunteer for any of these events or just join our pool of volunteers, please contact us at 512-300-2473, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here for upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Sanctuary Steward Crews: Help maintain our sanctuaries through trail maintenance, non-native plant removal, and planting.
- Special Events: If you like to throw a party, this opportunity is for you. Help at any of our various membership events throughout the year.
- Outreach: Staff a booth, make a presentation, or lead a field trip.
- Education: Volunteer to teach fledgling birders about birds and their habitat at Youth Birding Camp, Explore and Restore, or Hiking Club. Or sign up to teach an adult education class and pass on your “birdy” wisdom!
- Administrative: Assist our staff with filing, data entry, or affixing labels to checklists.
- Fundraising: Research and/or write grants. We will train!
- Lend your creativity to fundraising events such as the Birdathon or our Holiday Party.
- Public Relations: Help develop media relationships; create press releases and media advisories.