March 2, 2024 9:00AM – 12:00PM
We are very excited to announce that Travis Audubon has been invited to participate in Austin Parks Foundation It’s My Park Day. As thanks for your help, all volunteers will earn a special edition It’s My Park Day T-shirt and access to deals on treats, drinks and experiences from our local Giveback Partners.
Help us restore the landscape at Blair Woods Nature Preserve in East Austin! Our restoration efforts make a tremendous difference in creating a biodiverse woodland, prairie, and riparian corridor. Work includes invasive species removal, trail maintenance and trash removal. We will meet in the parking lot at 8:30am. Thank you so much for helping us to maintain this East Austin gem!Register Here
- Registration is required for all volunteers.
- All equipment and training will be provided.
- Wear closed-toe shoes, long pants, and gloves to protect from insects and the elements. Hats, sunblock, and bug spray are your friends!
- Please bring a water bottle to keep hydrated.
- There is a porta-potty available on-site.
It’s My Park Day is Austin Parks Foundation’s biannual, community-led day of service occurring every Spring and Fall.
Volunteers work in parks and green spaces all across the city on projects such as litter cleanup, tree mulching, invasive species management, riparian zone restoration, trail management, and more. It’s My Park Day is a great way to build community, foster relationships, and connect with other park lovers. We hope you join us!