Did you know that you can make a tax-free gift to Travis Audubon? Congress has re-authorized the provision that allows you to make a distribution from your IRA without incurring tax on the withdrawal.
A contribution to Travis Audubon:
- Is an easy and convenient way to make a gift from one of your major assets, tax-free
- Can be excluded from your gross income
- Counts towards your required minimum distribution
For your contribution to qualify:
- You must be 70 1/2 or older. *(See below if you are not 70 1/2 years old)
- The transfer must go directly from your traditional or Roth IRA to Travis Audubon
- Your total IRA contribution(s) cannot exceed $100,000
- Your gift must be outright
- No goods or services may be received for the gift
*If you are not yet 70 1/2 years old, you can still support Travis Audubon with a year-end gift that is tax-deductible!
Contact us anytime at 512-300-BIRD (2473) to learn how a rollover could benefit you!